PHHA-TEST Friday Test Of Pictures And Yahoo --> AOL

Bradley K. Sherman bks at panix.com
Fri Dec 5 15:09:44 EST 2014

(Nota bene:  You do not have to participate in the testing.
There is no need to send email saying that something *is* working.
I need to know what is *not* working.  In some cases I need feedback
from particular addresses, but if so, I will send a direct email
to that address.)

Today's test is specifically designed to test the Yahoo to AOL
path.  As a secondary test I will send a couple of small pictures
to see if attached images work properly.

I will send four messages in quick succession from Yahoo.com to
the list.  The messages will have the subjects:

    One of Four
    Two of Four
    Three of Four
    Four of Four

The second and fourth email will have pictures attached.

Please respond *only if you think there is a problem*.
(My stretch goal is to run a test and get zero feedback.)

    --bks  (bks at panix.com)