[pjw] RSVP: Volunteers needed for mailing PJW newsletter Wed 12/30, 4 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Dec 21 19:28:39 EST 2015

Dear Peace and Justice Works Supporters

Hi-- we're looking for people to help us mail out the next PJW Update, our
semi-annual newsletter, next Wednesday, December 30 at 4 PM at our office
at 2807 SE Stark. If you can make it, please reply here or call
503-236-3065. Right now I only have a few "maybes" and need to have 7-8
firm RSVPs to move forward.

(This is NOT to be confused with the fact that we are also mailing out the
Copwatch newsletter next Tuesday, but if you are on both email lists, info
on that mailing will be coming your way soon...)

Hope everyone's having a good winter/holiday season.
dan handelman
--Peace and Justice Works
    PO Box 42456
    Portland, OR   97242