[pjw] VIDEO: "Phyllis Bennis: Non-Military Solutions to the War on ISIS" this week and next on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Jul 5 15:21:12 EDT 2015

Friends of PJW
As noted a while back, the video of our teleconference with Phyllis
Bennis has now been edited by Flying Focus Video Collective and will be
cablecast over the next two weeks.

The Iraq Affinity Group is still hoping to raise funds to pay for the
streaming rights ($75) so if you want to donate some money toward that end
($5, $10, $15, whatever!) please indicate the purpose of your donation...

As the actual editor of this piece I want to let you know that due to
technical issues around how the video was recorded, the task of
synching up the video and audio was arduous and time consuming but well
worth it in the long run.

Thanks again to the cosponsors of the original event: the Occupy Portland
Elder Caucus, Americans United for Palestinian Human Rights (AUPHR),
Oregon Physicians for Social Responsibility, Jewish Voice for
Peace-Portland, American Friends Service Committee, Veterans for Peace
Chapter 72, Pacific Green Party, Women's International League for Peace
and Freedom-Portland, and of course our own Jan Bone Memorial Fund for
public forums.