[pjw] RSVP: Volunteers needed for mailing Thurs 7/2 + Please support PJW!

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Jun 25 18:00:27 EDT 2015

Hello again friends!

This email has two purposes: one is to see if I can round up 3-4 more
people to help mail out the PJW Update next Thursday, July 2 at the office
(we do have air conditioning for multi-person events!) at 3 PM-- we
already have 5 signed up. (more info from last week's email, below.)

The other is to be sure everyone's been properly re-subscribed to this
list. It should be arriving to you looking pretty much the same as before
(addressed to pjw-list at pjw.info) but we moved the whole list from the old
server to the new one. If you did not get an email alerting you about that
move (along with a new password to manage your account) let me know. The
same invite advised any of you who have Peace and Justice Works listed in
your address book at @rdrop.com or @agora.rdrop.com to please change it to
@pjw.info or we don't be able to get your emails!
Thanks
dan handelman