[pjw] Breaking News: Senator Wyden announces support for the Iran Agreement

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Sep 8 12:56:14 EDT 2015

>From our friends at the American Iranian Friendship Council, news below.
Note in this CNN story, which we got in a separate email, that it's still
possible the Senate may vote on the deal but then the President would have
to veto it:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politics/iran-nuclear-deal-richard-blumenthal-ron-wyden-gary-peters-obama-democrats/
--dan h
peace and justice works Iraq Affinity Group