[pjw] UPDATE: City Council needs pressure to put companies back on no-buy list

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Dec 13 14:31:32 EST 2016

Hi
Below is an updated email alert from Americans United for Palestinian
Human Rights which was written last Thursday. On Friday, the City
published the actual Council resolution being proposed by Commissioner
Novick based on the input of the citizen advisory body. The
resolution references 9 companies recommended by the Committee but not why
they're not adding the other 7, including Caterpillar, Wells Fargo, and
other human rights foes.

http://www.portlandoregon.gov/auditor/article/620472

The hearing is Thursday at 3:30 PM (assuming it's not snowed out).
dan h