[pjw] EVENT: Hiroshima/Nagasaki Memorial, Tues 8/9, 6 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sat Jul 30 16:03:23 EDT 2016

Hi
As mentioned previously, PJW is once again cosponsoring the annual
Hiroshima/Nagasaki memorial organized by Oregon Physicians for Social
Responsibility. The event is taking place on Nagasaki day this year (which
is also 2 years since Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson).

Below is PSR's announcement for the event. As a member of Flying Focus
Video, I also produced a one-minute promotional video using footage of
keynote speaker Dr. Hideko Snider when she spoke at the memorial event in
2011:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZaU-atV98

Also, we made a B&W version of the promotional poster which you can find
here:
http://www.pjw.info/Hiroshima_Nagasaki2016.pdf

Pass it on!
dan handelman