[pjw] Now streaming: US Wars, Climate Change & the Economy

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Mar 31 16:11:29 EDT 2016

Hi
It took a long while, but a few individuals finally were able to
supplement the money PJW (the Iraq Affinity Group) was able to pledge
toward getting our Sept 2014 forum "US Foreign Policy: The Wars Continue"
on line as a video.

It was an excellent panel that covered, well, US Wars, Climate Change &
the Economy.
http://www.pjw.info/forum092314.html

Anyway, below is the email from Flying Focus Video (the other group I'm
in) with details on how to view all or part of the forum.

If you want to help us put on more such informative work in the future,
please consider sending a donation our way!

dan h
http://www.pjw.info/Iraq.html