[pjw] NEWS: Marine charged with hate crime in attack at Portland Iraqi restaurant | OregonLive 4/25

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Wed Apr 26 14:13:20 EDT 2017

Hi
I've been trying to wrap my mind around this story for the last few days,
I'm glad to see the family reached out to veterans to see if the
perpetrator could be helped. This is the ar coming home in a bad way, I
guess one thing to take solace in is that the violence wasn't worse than
it was.

By the way Dar Salam has two locations, the one on Alberta and one
downtown, if you are interested in showing support.
dan h