[pjw] INFO: Stop US threats of war on North Korea (Nat'l Priorities Project 8/9)

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Wed Aug 9 12:09:02 EDT 2017

Friends
While I'm hoping some of you will brave the 90 degree heat to join us at
the Hiroshima/ Nagasaki memorial this afternoon at the waterfront
http://www.psr.org/remembering_hiroshima_nagasaki_from_despair_to_hope
I think everyone should be considering ways to condemn the way America is
handling the situation with North Korea. Rather than de-escalate,
President Trump-- who made a lot of the US' invasion of Iraq being based
on lies-- is threatening what sounds like nuclear annihilation on the
Korean Peninsula. (Never mind what that would do to the US troops and
civilians on both sides of the border, much less the retaliation that
would follow.)

Below is an action piece from the National Priorities Project addressing
this (most recent) crisis.
dan h
peace and justice works