[pjw] RSVP: Volunteers needed for mailing Friday 12/29, 12-2:30 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Dec 14 19:51:27 EST 2017

Hello PJW supporters
With the holidays coming up I thought it would be good to start recruiting
now for people to help us mail out the January 2018 PJW UPDATE, our
twice-a-year newsletter. We'll be mailing it at our office on Friday,
December 29 (2 weeks from tomorrow) from 12:00-2:30 PM. Let us know as
soon as you can if you're able to help for some or all of the time.

ADDITIONALLY, I will be putting BOTH the PJW newsletter and the Copwatch
newsletter in the mail immediately afterward and would truly appreciate if
someone can commit to coming with or meeting me at the main post office
bulk unit from 2:45 to 4:15 PM that day. (I may be underestimating how
long it will take to box up the mail, but with an extra set of hands that
is probably about right). PLEASE let me know if you are willing and able
to help with that. (Nobody is expected to to both, but if you offer I
won't say no.)

AND MOREOVER, we will be putting together the Copwatch newsletter the
previous afternoon/evening, from 4-7 PM on thursday December 28, so if you
can't make Friday but are willing to help with THAT mailing, let us know,
and again, be specific if you can only make part of the time.

Phew, that's a lot of stuff, it just so happens with the Guantanamo action
on January 11th everything kind of needs to happen at once.

Thanks!!!
dan h
--Peace and Justice Works / Portland Copwatch
    PO Box 42456
    Portland, OR   97242
    (503) 236-3065
    pjw at pjw.info  copwatch at portlandcopwatch.org