[pjw] RSVP: Meeting/Event: PJW 1/4ly Meeting (4 PM)-25th Anniversary (6 PM) Sat 7/22

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Jul 18 16:37:50 EDT 2017

Hello again PJW supporters
Below are the announcements (again) for the upcoming Peace and Justice
Works Summer Quarterly Meeting and the subsequent 25th anniversary event
happening this Saturday, July 22 at 4 PM (Meeting) and 6 PM (celebration)
at the Unite Oregon Office (across from PCC Cascade).

We've had a number of people RSVP for the event, including 7 volunteers--
but right now that's made up of only one volunteer for clean-up (8-8:30
PM). So in general, if you are planning to attend the celebration let us
know (as we plan for refreshments), but also if you can help on the tail
end please let us know. Also, if you are able to donate some
non-alcoholic beverages such as cold juice or healthy sodas please let us
know, and vegetarian food items are also welcome.

It also would help to some extent to know who will be there at 4 PM for
the meeting. We do have a quorum at this time so, no pressure, but these
meetings are a good place to get a sense of PJW's programs and current
efforts.

Hope to see you on Saturday!
dan handelman
peace and justice works/portland copwatch