[pjw] EVENT REMINDER: March/Rally: The Quagmire 14 Years in Iraq Fri 3/17, 5 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Mar 7 19:53:18 EST 2017

Hey supporters of Peace and Justice
I just realized it's been several weeks since we alerted you to the event
we're holding next Friday, March 17 (10 days from now) to mark 14 years of
the war in Iraq.

Below is the most up-to-date information including a link to the flyer for
the event and our cosponsors and endorsers. There's still time to sign on
if your group wants to do so! (We're asking for a small donation of $10-15
to help cover costs if you want to be listed as a cosponsor).

You can also find this info at
<http://www.pjw.info/iraq14yl.html>.

With the new push into Mosul driving out thousands of non-combatants and
likely to level more of the city (the US already bombed all the bridges
in Mosul) it's a good time to revive the public's consciousness. It's also
not a coincidence that the Trump administration dropped Iraq from the
countries in the Muslim travel ban, since Iraqis were calling for all
Americans to be summarily ejected from their country in response.

Please help spread the word!

dan handelman