[pjw] EVENT UPDATES: "Mother of All Protests" rally/march Sunday 5/14, 2 PM at PSU (Mother's day)

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Wed May 10 18:23:48 EDT 2017

Greetings again!
A few new updates today: A few volunteers have added a facebook page for
Sunday's event, which can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/419033181793401

We also updated the poster again as it gave the address differently from
the news release (10th and Harrison vs. 11th). The Walk of Heroines is
actually between where those two streets would be but 10th is closer to
the Park Blocks and has more of a "street" continuation.

Links to both the facebook page and the flyer can still be found at our
site at
http://www.pjw.info/mother_of_protests051417.html

We're still open to having more cosponsors and endorsers if your group is
still thinking about it.

Thanks, see you Sunday?
dan handelman
pjw iraq affinity group