[pjw] Meeting: Peace and Justice Works Fall Quarterly meeting Sun 11/19 12-2:15

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Nov 13 16:05:47 EST 2017

Peace and Justice Works members and supporters:

You may have received a postcard from us in early October about the
general Peace and Justice Works meeting being held this coming Sunday,
November 19.

Here is what we wrote-- with one edit as we had inadvertantly carried
over some outdated information on the postcard:

---

On Sunday, November 19, please join PJW for our Fall Quarterly meeting at
the Peace House, 2116 NE 18th at Tillamook. A 12 noon vegetarian potluck
will allow us time to share remembrances of longtime PJW member Ann
Huntwork, who died on Sept. 23. Then join us for the 12:30-2:15 PM
meeting. Aside from affinity group reports, the agenda will include
nominations for the board and officers. (Currently, the board includes
President Jeff Clenaghan, Secretary Dan Handelman, Desiree Hellegers,
Linda Tomassi and Shelley Bedell, all of whom are Authorized Check
signers.)

---

We will also discuss the idea of establishing the Ann Huntwork Memorial
Fund for Creative Action. The affinity group reports wlil come from the
Iraq Affinity Group and Portland Copwatch.

We hope to see you on Sunday!
dan handelman
secretary
--Peace and Justice Works / Portland Copwatch
    PO Box 42456
    Portland, OR   97242
    (503) 236-3065
    pjw at pjw.info  copwatch at portlandcopwatch.org