[pjw] VIDEO: Kathy Kelly tells human tales of war zones next two weeks on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Dec 9 17:47:31 EST 2018

Hello Iraq Affinity Group supporters and allies

The talk given by Kathy Kelly in September will be airing on cable access
over the next two weeks. We hope at the Iraq Affinity Group to get
together the $75 to get "streaming rights" so we can be sure this show
goes online to where everyone gets a chance to see it! If you can send
$10, $15, $25 or even the whole $75 and mark it for the "Ruth Holt
Memorial Peace Journey Fund" that would be great!

The announcement about the event is still up here:
http://www.pjw.info/KKelly2018event.html

and lists the other cosponsors who helped make Kathy's visit possible.

The timing is great as the Senate and House are poised to pass a
Resolution which would essentially end support for the Saudi war on Yemen.
(Though it still allows for US drone strikes, but that's another story.)

And yes, I helped organize the event, ran the slide projector, videotaped
the talk and edited this show. So... why am I so tired?

Feel free to share this information!
-dan handelman