[pjw] RSVP: Volunteers needed for mailing Wendesday 12/26, 4:00-7:00 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Dec 17 19:35:32 EST 2018

Hello again PJW supporters

With the holidays coming up it seems best to start recruiting now for
people to help us mail out the January 2019 PJW UPDATE, our twice-a-year
newsletter. We'll be mailing it at our office here in SE Portland on
Wednesday December 26 (9 days from today) from 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Let us
know as soon as you can if you're able to help for some or all of the time.
Right now I think we have 6 people signed up and it would be great to
have 9-10 total.

--------

ALSO, we will be putting together the Copwatch newsletter the following
day, from 4-7 PM on Thursday December 27, so if you can't make
Wednesday but are willing to help with THAT mailing, let us know, and
again, be specific if you can only make part of the time. I think we have
8 people line up for that already, and I will be sending a request to the
Copwatch list tomorrow...

Luckily, Jeff from the board/Copwatch will be helping me put this all
together at the Post Office on Friday the 29th.

Thanks!!!
dan h
--Peace and Justice Works / Portland Copwatch
    PO Box 42456
    Portland, OR   97242
    (503) 236-3065 (call or text)
    pjw at pjw.info  copwatch at portlandcopwatch.org