[pjw] MEETING reminder: PJW annual meeting/potluck this Sat 12 noon-2:15

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Feb 22 15:24:52 EST 2018

Hello again PJW supporters
This is a reminder that (so far as we can tell from the weather forecasts)
our annual meeting is still set for this coming Saturday, February 24 at
12:30 PM, preceded at noon by a vegetarian potluck. All taking place at
the Social Justice Action Center at 400 SE 12th. I've pasted in below the
agenda items from the email we sent out last week.

If you have any doubts and don't receive a further email about the
meeting, call the office Saturday morning to check for updates
(503-236-3065). If the message still says the meeting is on, the
meeting is on.

Thanks!
dan h
secretary