[pjw] NEWS (UPDATED): Visibility Action: "Guantanamo: Serving Injustice for 16 Long Years" Thurs 1/11/18 3:30 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Jan 11 15:09:44 EST 2018

Hi
I'm experiencing limited access to internet so wasn't able to send this
out yesterday-- the event starts in 3.5 hours. Wanted to be sure there's
no confusion-- our event is still on at 3:30 at SE Hawthorne and Grand.
Some other folks are doing something downtown in the evening.

Below is the news release that went out today which, as noted at the top,
includes Amnesty's local chapter as a new cosponsor.

Finally, I also realized I didn't update this list that I was able to find
transportation and assistance for the tower, so, all is good. See you this
afternoon/early eve?
dan