[pjw] INFO/RSVP: Upcoming PJW sponsored events, mailing Thurs July 5 4 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Jun 29 19:45:46 EDT 2018

Hi
I'm heading out to the Iran Forum right now (it starts at 6:30!) but
wanted to get out a reminder about the PJW UPDATE mailing happening next
Thursday, July 5 from 4-6:30 PM. So far I have three people volunteering
for some or all of the time. If you can make it for some or all of that
time, let me know. I will try to connect with folks over the weekend too
but it's a strangely busy time.
--dan h