[pjw] INFO: Send us a text at Peace and Justice Works/Portland Copwatch!

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Oct 26 18:39:11 EDT 2018

Dear supporters of Peace and Justice Works and Portland Copwatch:

We have exciting news. We have signed up for a new service which
allows people to text to our landline (503-236-3065). It works by
sending us an email, and our reply gets converted back into a text.

If you want to be on a list to receive occasional (like, maybe once or
twice a month) bulk texts about events or emergency actions, please
text us and, if you can, let us know your provider name. The new
service doesn't allow for mass texting so those texts will come
directly from us.

If you want to help support this new technology, it is costing us $7 a
month which is not much. Please consider donating some multiple of $7
or sign up for a monthly donation via Network for Good... though the
minimum there is $10 a month.

  http://www.pjw.info/pjwdonate.html

Thanks!
dan handelman
--Peace and Justice Works/ Portland Copwatch
    PO Box 42456
    Portland, OR   97242
    (503) 236-3065
    incident report line (503) 321-5051