[pjw] FINAL REMINDER: PJW Annual Meeting Saturday, Feb 22, 12 noon

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Feb 21 19:54:47 EST 2020

Hi
Just a final reminder that our annual meeting starts with a vegetarian
potluck tomorrow at 12 noon at Augustana Lutheran Church. We did not get
any requests for the accessible space so we will be meeting upstairs.
Enter through the breezeway which is between the sanctuary and the
office/classrooms and has entrances on both the 14th and 15th avenue sides
off of Knott St.
See you tomorrow!
dan handelman
peace and justice works