[pjw] VIDEO: Connecting Climate Change and War this week and next on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Jan 5 15:10:12 EST 2020

Hello PJW and Iraq Affinity Group supporters
If you missed our forum on Climate Change and War that happened in early
November, there's a chance to watch it over the next two weeks on cable tv
and/or the internet (if you're a night owl like me).

We expect it will also be on line for viewing on YouTube in the next few
weeks. If you want to donate to the IAG to help offset the costs of
streaming that would be great!

Thanks
dan handelman
peace and justice works iraq affinity group  (and Flying Focus Video)