[pjw] REMINDER/RSVP July 26 quarterly meeting Sunday 12 (12:30) PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Jul 24 21:34:19 EDT 2020

Hi-- this is a reminder that the PJW summer quarterly meeting is coming up
this Sunday. Info pasted in below. Please reply to this email to RSVP if
you have not already, I will be sending out the agenda and conference call
codes Saturday morning to those who signed up but can send it to you up
until Sunday morning at 10 AM if you don't get to it before then.
Thanks!
dan handelman
peace and justice works
PS Sorry for the Friday evening reminder email; had a busy day and just
got back from the Friday rally!

Join us for the PJW SUMMER
QUARTERLY MEETING Sunday, July 26, 2020
12 noon (conversation); 12:30 PM (meeting)
*Conference call- contact us for info*

Please join Peace and Justice Works (PJW) for our 29th Summer Quarterly
meeting on Sunday, July 26. Due to the pandemic, we will be holding this
meeting as a conference call rather than in person. We will start with
casual conversation at 12 noon (eat lunch "together apart" if you like),
followed by the business meeting from 12:30-2:15 PM. Please RSVP to get
the conference call information.

Proposed agenda:

--updates on Affinity Group work (Copwatch, Iraq, other);

--financial and office update, fund-raising, volunteer outreach;

--set Fall Quarterly meeting.

Membership's not required to attend a quarterly meeting... call in and
find out what we're up to!