[pjw] MEETING/RSVP: Peace and Justice Works fall quarterly meeting Sat 11/14

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Nov 3 16:19:40 EST 2020

Peace and Justice Works supporters and members:

I know there's something else going on today (hmm, what could that be?)
but wanted to get this information out in a timely way.

Coming up one week from this coming Saturday we will hold our Peace and
Justice Works fall quarterly meeting. These meetings are to touch base
about the activities of the "affinity groups" (Portland Copwatch and the
Iraq Affinity Group) to keep current members up to date, to inform new
participants, and to make sure all of our work is being done appropriately
tying to our mission statement. (PJW promotes nonviolent conflict
resolution on local, national and international levels.)

If some of you are on the Portland Copwatch list you will receive this
info again in a moment. And, some people should have received this
information on a postcard back in October, but we did a limited run due to
COVID concerns.

By the way, the Friday rally is referenced in the info below, which
reminds me that this coming Friday will mark ***19 years of the Friday
Rally for Peace and Justice*** which began on the first Friday of November
2001.

Anyway, as with the summer quarterly meeting, this is being held by
conference call and you'll need to RSVP to get the connection info.

Thanks
dan handelman
peace and justice works

----------

Peace and Justice Works
Fall Quarterly Meeting
Saturday, November 14, 2020
12:00 noon (informal discussion)
12:30 pm (meeting)
conference call- contact pjw at pjw.info  for details

October 15, 2020

PJW supporters

On Saturday, November 14, please join PJW for our Fall Quarterly meeting
which will be held by conference call beginning with a 12 noon informal
discussion before the 12:30-2:15 PM meeting. Aside from affinity group
reports, the agenda will include nominations for the board and officers.
(Currently, the board includes President Shelley Bedell, Secretary Dan
Handelman, Desiree Hellegers, Jocelyn McAuley and Linda Tomassi, who are
all Authorized Check signers.)

Also RSVP and mask up to join us any Friday at Pioneer Courthouse Square
(SW Yamhill/Broadway) at 5 PM for the weekly rally for peace and justice,
which PJW has been coordinating since late March 2020.

For information contact PJW at 503-236-3065(call/text) or email us at
pjw at pjw.info.