[pjw] MEETING/RSVP: Iraq Affinity Group "meets" Monday, November 9, 7 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Wed Nov 4 16:56:13 EST 2020

Alice
OK, I'll send the info to you over the weekend about how to connect.

Let me know more about Tom's progress.

And, just to be clear, the nomination process for the Board is happening
on Nov 14 but the vote would not be until February, not sure if that helps
relieve some of the overwhelming aspect of it.

I also should note that Betty has said she has a conflict on Monday and as
I wrote earlier Dawn is on hiatus; I plan to check in with Emma in the
next couple of days to see if she plans to join us (and when I say us, it
may be just you and me....?)

dan