[pjw] VIDEO: Sarah Mirk's "Guantanamo Voices" book next two weeks on the Video Bus (online and on cable TV)

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Apr 4 18:36:48 EDT 2021

Hello Iraq Affinity Group supporters!

You may remember back in January we hosted a talk by author Sara Mirk talking
about her graphic non-fiction book on Guantanamo. The original 90 minute event
is still online, but with my Flying Focus video hat on I was able to edit it
down to two half-hour shows and add footage which didn't appear on the
livestream (recordings made to the computer hard drive that I was unable to
push through to Youtube and closeups of some of the slides).

Instructions are below how to watch the show when it plays back this week and
next, and how to watch the short video comparing the original to the new
version.

ALSO, and you'll get an email when this happens too, this show will be
streaming on the Flying Focus Shows web page after its run on Open
Signal/Portland Community Media. We contributed toward making that happen.

Thanks
dan handelman
(and flying focus video collective)