[pjw] NOW SREAMING: "Sarah Mirk Illuminates 'Guantanamo Voices'"

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Apr 18 14:06:48 EDT 2021

Supporters of the Iraq Affinity Group:

As noted 2 weeks ago when our Sarah Mirk event began its playback on Open
Signal/Portland Community media channels, the IAG combined funds with a
generous individual to support Flying Focus posting the two-part show
online. Below is the announcement from FFVC about where you can watch the
show and the individual chapters that were assigned to part 1 and part 2.

As I noted in my FFVC email, do send feedback to FFVC (or to us) about the
shows, it's helpful to know what people think!
dan handelman