[pjw] RSVP/ MEETING REMINDER: PJW annual meeting Sun 2/21 12 noon

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sat Feb 20 13:18:22 EST 2021

Peace and Justice Works supporters

Dealing with the fallout of the snowstorm for so many days threw off my
internal clock and I forgot to send out this reminder that our Annual
Meeting is happening TOMORROW, Sunday Feb 21 at 12 noon. We do have folks
who've RSVP'd and thus will be getting the connection information and
document links for the meeting soon. If you plan to attend please respond
to this email.

The full announcement is pasted back in below.
dan handelman
secretary
peace and justice works

PEACE AND JUSTICE WORKS' 29th ANNUAL MEETING
Sunday, February 21, 2021
12 noon (conversation); 12:30 PM (meeting)
*Conference call- contact us for info*

We welcome you to join Peace and Justice Works for our 29th annual meeting on
Sunday, February 21. Our meeting will be held by conference call-- contact us by
phone or email to get login info. It will begin with casual conversation at 12
noon, followed by the business meeting from 12:30-2:15 PM.

The proposed agenda includes:

--updates on 2020/2021 activities from Affinity Groups (Iraq, Copwatch, other);

--election of board of directors and officers*

(Nominees: Shelley Bedell, President/Authorized Check Signer [ACS]; Dan
Handelman, Secretary/ACS; Linda Tomassi, ACS; Jocelyn McAuley, ACS; and Alice
Mott nominated to replace Desiree Hellegers);

--financial report, office updates, volunteer outreach.

These general meetings are generally good places to get info about the group and
find out how you can be part of PJW's active work.

(voting members are those who donated a $20-45 sliding scale membership fee or
contributed 4+ hours of volunteer time. Membership only matters for voting on
the board. Check with us if you don't know your status.)