[pjw] MEETING REMINDER/RSVP: PJW Sat July 24 1/4ly meeting (virtual) 12-2:15

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Jul 20 14:23:55 EDT 2021

Hi again Peace and Justice Works supporters

This is a reminder (from our July 1 mailing and July 9 email) that this
Saturday, July 24 is our quarterly meeting via conference call. While
there's no prerequisite to be part of the meeting, we do ask that you RSVP
if you would like to get the connection information for our
FreeConferenceCall virtual event.

Right now we have a few folks who will be out of town and/or unsure if
they can call in, so it'll be really helpful to know who all can make it.

Other information from the earlier email is below.

Thank you!

dan handelman
secretary
peace and justice works

Join us for the
PJW SUMMER QUARTERLY MEETING
Saturday, July 24, 2021 12 noon (conversation); 12:30 PM (meeting)
*Conference call- contact us for info*

We welcome you to join Peace and Justice Works for our 30th (!) summer
quarterly meeting on Saturday, July 24. Due to the still-unstable COVID
pandemic, we will hold this meeting as a conference call. We're hoping our
fall meeting will be in person! We will start with casual conversation at
12 noon (eat lunch "together apart" if you like), followed by the business
meeting from 12:30-2:15 PM. Please RSVP to get the conference call
information.

The proposed agenda includes:

--updates on Affinity Group work (Copwatch, Iraq, other);

--financial and office update, fund-raising, volunteer outreach;

--set Fall Quarterly meeting.

Membership is not required to attend a quarterly meeting... call in and find
out what we're up to!