[pjw] VIDEO: David Swanson talks WWIII next two weeks on the Flying Focus Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Jul 25 17:09:43 EDT 2021

PJW supporters
If you missed our livestream event with David Swanson on June 24, AND/OR
if you haven't gotten around to watching the 90 minute video on our
YouTube page, AND/OR if you want to watch it again, but maybe can only
spend an hour looking at video, consider tuning in for the Flying Focus
Video re-edit of the show this week (part 1, 30 minutes) and the week
after (part 2, also 30 minutes). As a member of that group I was able to
cull out the substantive parts of the talk, add graphics and streamline
the event for your viewing pleasure.

The showtimes are below and as noted, the show can be seen streaming on
the internet if you don't have cable tv.

We expect the finished 2-part show to be posted once the cablecast
schedule has run its course.

Let us (or flying focus) know what you think!
thanks
dan handelman