[pjw] REMINDER/Meeting/RSVP: PJW Fall Quarterly Meeting Sunday, Nov. 14, 12-2:15 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Nov 9 17:25:06 EST 2021

Hi again PJW supporters

As noted on our October 29 email, the PJW Fall Quarterly Meeting is this
Sunday, November 14, with a noon casual conversation time leading into a
12:30 meeting. If you want to join us please RSVP and I will send the
full agenda, other needed paperwork and connection info to you on either
Friday or Saturday (depending how things are going on this end).

Hope to talk with some of you on the conference call then!

dan handelman
secretary
peace and justice works

PJW supporters

Peace and Justice Works
Fall Quarterly Meeting
Sunday, November 14, 2021
12:00 noon
(informal discussion)
12:30 pm (meeting)
conference call- contact pjw at pjw.info  for details

Please join PJW on Sunday, November 14, for our Fall Quarterly meeting, to be
held by conference call.  It will start with a 12 noon informal discussion
before the 12:30-2:15 PM meeting. The agenda includes affinity group reports,
financial updates and nominations for the board and officers. Currently, the
board includes President Shelley Bedell, Secretary Dan Handelman, Jocelyn
McAuley and Linda Tomassi, who are all Authorized Check Signers, and Alice Mott.

Also if you're up for it, mask up and join us any Friday at Pioneer Courthouse
Square (SW Yamhill/Broadway) at 5 PM for the weekly rally for peace and justice,
marking 20 years on November 5. PJW has been coordinating the rallies since
March 2020.

For information including connection info for the meeting contact PJW at
503-236-3065 (call/text) or email us at pjw at pjw.info.