[pjw] VIDEO: "David Swanson: Prevent, Don't Provoke, World War III" now streaming

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Sep 6 17:14:23 EDT 2021

Hello fans of Peace and Justice!

Below is an announcement I just sent out from Flying Focus Video
Collective about the slimmed-down and delineated version of the Peace and
Justice Works livestream featuring David Swanson. Never watched the full
90 minute original? See the heart of the event in these two half-hour
shows, with navigation available to different parts of the talk base on
subject matter.

Hope everyone is having a good Americanized version of May Day (workers'
day in most of the rest of the world).

dan handelman
peace and justice works / flying focus