[pjw] VIDEO: Oregonian, formerly a Guantanamo Guard, calls to close the prison next two weeks on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Feb 7 13:03:39 EST 2022

Hi PJW supporters
Ironically, a few weeks ago I was reluctant to send out an invitation to
this list when the local Amnesty International chapter gave us only a few
days' heads up for the online event they held with Steve Wood. He's a
former Guantanamo guard who has spoken out to shut the prison down. I say
ironic because while I sent this announcement about the video of the event
to the Flying Focus list on Friday, the program plays back starting
tonight at 6 PM, but you can also catch it on Wednesday or Friday this
week, then part 2 next week at the same times (listed below).

We've been working with Amnesty many years on the issue of Guantanamo,
including of course the Friday rally this past January 7.

Feel free to share this info with others.
dan handelman
peace and justice works
(and Flying Focus Video Collective)