[pjw] Today's the big day! Flying Focus merges with Peace and Justice Works

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Jul 1 13:00:13 EDT 2022

Hello again Peace and Justice Works supporters

As noted a few weeks ago, today is the day when Flying Focus Video Collective
( https://www.flyingfocus.org )officially becomes a project of Peace and
Justice Works. We're so excited about this merger as it will broaden the
horizons for both organizations. Well, it's all one organization now!

Flying Focus will continue to use its own mailing address, phone and
voicemail. We've updated the PJW website to provide a link to Flying Focus
on our home page, and make donating to Flying Focus an option in our
online and printable donation forms.

https://pjw.info/pjwdonate.html

If you decide to donate online, use Network For Good's "designation"
field to indicate the money is for Flying Focus-- or, if you already
donate to both groups, how much of your donation is for Flying Focus or
PJW's general fund or other projects such as Portland Copwatch.

If you run into any web pages on either site with problems, or if you have
any questions at all, please feel free to write back, call or text.

Thanks!
dan handelman
Peace and Justice Works / Flying Focus Video Collective

--Peace and Justice Works
    PO Box 42456
    Portland, OR   97242
    (503) 236-3065 (call or text)