[pjw] Meeting reminder: Peace and Justice Works summer quarterly meetingSun 7/24 12/12:30 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Jul 14 16:58:14 EDT 2022

PJW supporters

Trying to wrap my head around Joe Biden saying he prefers diplomacy but
stood with the Israeli prime minister and promised to bomb Iran's nuclear
facilities today....

But timing-wise, I need to remind you all that the Peace and Justice Works
summer quarterly meeting is just 10 days away on Sunday July 24 via
conference call. Please write back if you would like the call in
information.

Project group participants, general PJW members/supporters and the
board meet at these events to share information. The gaterhing starts
with an informal discussion at noon with the meeting from 12:30-2:15 PM
(agenda below, taken from the PJW UPDATE of early June).

Please let us know if you have any questions, and if you plan to attend the
meeting.

Thanks!

dan handelman
secretary
--Peace and Justice Works
    PO Box 42456
    Portland, OR   97242
    (503) 236-3065 (call or text)
    pjw at pjw.info
    https://www.pjw.info

-----------------

Join us for the
PJW SUMMER QUARTERLY MEETING
Sunday, July 24, 2022
12 noon (conversation); 12:30 PM (meeting)
*Conference call- contact us for info*

We welcome you to join Peace and Justice Works for our 31st summer
quarterly meeting on Sunday, July 24. Due to the on-again, off-again
nature of the ongoing COVID pandemic, we will hold this meeting as a
conference call. We're hoping our Fall meeting will be in person! We
will start with casual conversation at 12 noon (people can eat lunch
in their respective spaces), followed by the business meeting from
12:30-2:15 PM. Please RSVP to get the conference call information.

The proposed agenda includes:

--updates on Affinity Group work (Copwatch,
     Iraq, Flying Focus Video Collective, other);
--financial and office update, fund-raising,
     volunteer outreach;
--set Fall Quarterly meeting.

Membership is not required to attend a quarterly meeting... call in to
get up to speed on PJW!