[pjw] VIDEO: How the US and NATO are militarizing the Pacific Rim next two weeks on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Sep 2 13:07:00 EDT 2022

IAG supporters
I'll likely be sending a different bulk email later today but wanted to be
sure to get this info out about the Flying Focus version of our
presentation from Ann Wright. As mentioned in the email below, much of the
original version included Col. Wright's image as a tiny "postage stamp" in
the upper right corner of the screen, but this new version makes it much
easier to see her even when she's sharing slides.

So even if you watched the original online, consider tuning in (or telling
your friends to) next week and the week after... you don't have to have
cable, but you do have to watch the show at the times listed below.

dan handelman