[pjw] NOW STREAMING: "Retired Col. Ann Wright: US and NATO's Pivot to Asia"

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Sep 27 20:34:09 EDT 2022

Hello Iraq AG supporters
Here's info from Flying Focus about the Col. Ann Wright show, which is now
streaming online anytime!

Remember if you're not getting updates from Flying Focus regularly right
now but wish to do so, let them know at ffvc at flyingfocus.org .

dan handelman
peace and justice works iraq affinity group (and flying focus)