[pjw] RSVP/MEETING REMIDNER: PJW Annual Meeting Sun Feb 26 12 noon

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Feb 23 19:16:29 EST 2023

Hi again
Just a reminder that our Annual Meeting is coming up this Sunday at 12
noon (casual conversation, business starts at 12:30).

We have a good showing so far, but if you plan to attend please RSVP to
get the connection information, which I will send out with agenda itemson
Saturday to those who "register."

The full announcement is posted again below.
dan handelman
secretary
peace and justice works

PEACE AND JUSTICE WORKS' 31st ANNUAL MEETING
Sunday, February 26, 2023
12 noon (conversation); 12:30 PM (meeting)
*Conference call-- contact us for info*

We hope you will attend Peace and Justice Works' 31st annual meeting on Sunday,
February 26. With the various respiratory illnesses around and unpredictable,
we will once again hold the meeting by conference call-- contact us to get
login information. We hope to meet in person soon! We begin with casual
conversation at 12 noon, followed by the business meeting from 12:30-2:30 PM.

The proposed agenda includes:

--updates on 2022/2023 activities from Affinity Groups (Iraq, Copwatch, Flying
Focus Video);

--election of board of directors and officers*
(Nominees: Shelley Bedell, President/Authorized Check Signer [ACS]; Dan
Handelman, Secretary/ACS; Linda Tomassi, ACS; Jocelyn McAuley, ACS; and Luke
Anavi);

--financial report, office updates, volunteer outreach.

PJW's general meetings help newcomers and longtime members learn about the
group and find out how to plug in.

(voting members are those who donated a $20-45 sliding scale membership fee or
contributed 4+ hours of volunteer time. Membership only matters for voting on
the board. Check with us if you don't know your status.)