[pjw] VIDEO: Medea Benjamin talks Ukraine war next two weeks on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Jan 8 16:24:46 EST 2023

Hello IAG supporters
We sent out information about this talk by Medea Benjamin back in November
just before it happened. Now you can experience it at home-- if you tune
in to the livestream Monday, Wednesday or Friday this week and next week!

I just realized that in the Flying Focus announcement (below), we
neglected to attribute the organizing of the talk to the First Unitarian
Church's Peace Action Group, so I'm doing so now.
dan handelman
and
flying focus video collective