[pjw] Action: Annual counter event at Rose Festival warships Sat 6/8 1:30 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Jun 2 13:04:36 EDT 2024

Hello everyone
The War Resisters League is once again calling on people to gather and
hold signs down at the waterfront to counter the warships and recruiting
that gets done as part of the Rose Festival, next Saturday, June 8 from
1:30 to 3:30 PM.

I plan to be there with the Ann Huntwork Peace Memorial Sign (which stays
on when we're stationary!) with the message "Warships are not family fun."

The full announcement is below.
dan handelman
peace and justice works