[pjw] (no subject)

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Sep 21 16:06:40 EDT 2015

Peace and Justice Works Supporters:

We're toiling away here at PJW, gearing up for two antiwar actions on Sept
23 (this Wednesday!) and October 11, and doing some repairs at the office.

The great news is that in part because of PJW's work connecting issues of
war and peace with police accountability, we now have Black Lives Matter
Pdx as an endorser of the October 11 "Call out for Justice: End the Wars"
mobilization.

Meanwhile, we've got a bunch of expenses that we're hoping you might
donate to help us cover:

$40 to cover the costs of the new "STOP THE WAR ON SYRIA" banners for the
Tower of Peace for 9/23

$150 for various incidental expenses by PJW related to the October 11
mobilization

$75 for miscellaneous materials for the office repair (we did get a grant
for $100 for most of what we need, plus, volunteer labor!)

$60 to cover costs of those great 11x17 "Zones Project" flyers from around
Hiroshima day.

You can send a check/money order to us at our PO Box address below, or use
"Network for Good" to donate on line. (They charge a small service fee, but
since we're not a huge organization having them handle credit cards means it's
worth it, plus they themselves are a nonprofit.)

You hope you can help out with these or any amounts to help us keep doing our
work!

--dan handelman
--Peace and Justice Works
    PO Box 42456