[pjw] VIDEO: "25 Years Working for Peace in Iraq" next week on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sat Feb 27 15:31:48 EST 2016

Hi
If you missed the 25th anniversary of the "Gulf War" protest we hald last
month, it's captured on this program.

You can read more about the demo and the historical documents included in
the show at
  http://pjw.info/gw25yl.html

If anyone would like to donate $75 to the Iraq Affinity Group (or
directly to Flying Focus) so we can get this show up on line, please do so!
Thanks
dan handelman
Peace and Justice Works
   Iraq Affinity Group