[pjw] NEWS: Navy SEAL killed in Iraq by ISIS (CBS 5/3)

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu May 5 14:02:41 EDT 2016

Iraq Affinity Group supporters:

On Tuesday came news of yet another combat death in the war the US is
supposedly not fighting. (Just "advising.") Details are below.

An article last month posted results of a survey-- which was apparently
done by a not-very-reputable agency, but still has significance-- showing
most young people in Iraq think of the US as their enemy.
https://theintercept.com/2016/04/13/young-iraqis-overwhelmingly-consider-u-s-their-enemy-poll-says/

While there's been talk by mainstream political candidates about what a
mistake it was invading Iraq in 2003, everybody seems to be in favor of
more bombs and/or boots on the ground for the war against ISIS, aka Iraq
War part III. PJW is a 501-c-3 nonprofit and is not for or against any
political party or candidate. We do, however, encourage you to encourage
every candidate to promise to end the wars and bring all the troops home
now.
dan h