[pjw] Meeting reminder: Peace and Justice Works Fall Quarterly meeting Sat 11/5 12-2

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Nov 3 15:06:43 EDT 2016

Hi
When I forwarded the information about Saturday's Quarterly Meeting to the
Portland Copwatch list the other day, I realized that I needed to clarify
a few things, so I have updated the announcement a little.

I also realized that I somehow had pasted last year's meeting date onto
the website, but that has now been fixed.

--dan handelman
peace and justice works/portland copwatch

-----------------

Peace and Justice Works members and supporters:

You may have received a postcard from us in late September altering you
that on Saturday, November 5, PJW will be holding our Fall Quarterly
meeting at the Peace House, 2116 NE 18th at Tillamook. A 12 noon
vegetarian potluck precedes the 12:30-2 PM meeting. Aside from affinity
group reports (Portland Copwatch, Iraq Affinity Group), the agenda will
include nominations for the board and officers. (Currently, the board
includes President Linda Tomassi, Secretary Dan Handelman, Desiree
Hellegers, Jeff Clenaghan and Shelley Bedell. Linda, Dan, Jeff and Desiree
are Authorized Check signers.)

We also need to start planning if PJW (and Portland Copwatch) want to do
anything to celebrate our 25th anniversary in 2017!

You don't have to be a member to be at a quarterly meeting, or take an
orientation. It's a good place to get a sense of what we're doing so you can
plug in.

Hope to see you there!
dan handelman (secretary)
Peace and Justice Works