[pjw] Action: Support request for Portland to divest from Caterpillar

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Oct 20 19:38:23 EDT 2016

Friends
Several months ago, we sent you information about our letter of support to
the City's Human Rights Commission asking they get Portland to divest from
companies operating in the territories occupied by Israel. That movement
has a formal recommendation to the city's investments committee to divest
from Caterpillar. Our friends at Americans United for Palestinian Human
Rights sent the below action alert asking for people to send in comments
by October 31.
dan h