[pjw] Meeting: Peace and Justice Works Fall Quarterly meeting Sat 11/5 12-2

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Oct 24 19:31:18 EDT 2016

Peace and Justice Works members and supporters:

You may have received a postcard from us in late September altering you
that in just under two weeks from now, on Saturday, November 5, PJW
will be holding our Fall Quarterly meeting at the Peace House, 2116 NE
18th at Tillamook. A 12 noon vegetarian potluck precedes the 12:30-2 PM
meeting. Aside from affinity group reports, the agenda will include
nominations for the board and officers. (Currently, the board includes
President Linda Tomassi, Secretary Dan Handelman, Desiree Hellegers, Jeff
Clenaghan and Shelley Bedell. Linda, Dan, Jeff and Desiree are Authorized
Check signers.)

We also need to start planning if PJW (and Portland Copwatch) want to do
anything to celebrate our 25th anniversary in 2017!

You don't have to be a member to be at a quarterly meeting, or take an
orientation. It's a good place to get a sense of what we're doing so you
can plug in.

Hope to see you there!
dan handelman (secretary)
Peace and Justice Works