[pjw] VIDEO: Veteran Brian Willson Revisits Viet Nam next two weeks on the Video Bus

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Sep 5 11:36:53 EDT 2016

Friends
For those of you wmo missed S. Brian Willson's presentation at the PJW
summer quarterly meeting, here's a chance to hear it! I was able to
capture the talk (which as mentioned below also included Becky Luening and
Mike Hastie) on video and it's playing on Comcast and CenturyLink channels
these next two weeks on the show produced by the other group I'm in...
Flying Focus Video Collective.

Donations toward the Iraq Affinity Group obtaining streaming rights ($75
total needed) will help us get it up on the internet!

--dan h