[pjw] REMINDER: Peace and Justice Works Annual meeting this Sunday 2/26 12-2:15

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Feb 20 18:08:33 EST 2017

Hi again PJW supporters

Below is information about Sunday's annual meeting for Peace and Justice
Works, as we sent out in late December with the PJW UPDATE. Hope to see
you there (and/or at Friday's "800 Weeks of Marching for Peace" rally at 5
PM!)
dan h
peace and justice works

Dear PJW members, volunteers and supporters:

PEACE AND JUSTICE WORKS' 25th ANNUAL MEETING
Sunday, February 26, 2017
12 noon (potluck); 12:30 PM (meeting)
Social Justice Action Center
  400 SE 12th, Portland

Please join Peace and Justice Works for our 25th annual meeting at the Social
Justice Action Center, 400 SE 12th. The meeting begins with a 12 noon
vegetarian potluck (bring vegetarian food and non-alcoholic drink to share),
followed by the business part of the meeting from 12:30-2:15 PM.

Proposed agenda for the meeting:

--updates on 2015/2016 activities from Affinity Groups (Iraq, Copwatch, other);

--election of board of directors and officers*
(Nominees: Jeff Clenaghan, president/Authorized Check Signer [ACS]; Dan
Handelman, secretary/ACS; Desiree Hellegers, ACS; Linda Tomassi, ACS; and
Shelley Bedell);

--celebrating PJW's 25th anniversary!

--financial report, office updates, volunteer outreach.

If you haven't participated in PJW before, our general quarterly meetings are
good places to get information and find a way to plug in.

*-If you haven't donated membership funds or 4 hours of volunteer time since
Feb. 2017, it's time to renew!