[pjw] Event/RSVP: Report from Kabul by Zaher Wahab: Wed Jan 11th / IAG UPDATES

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Jan 8 17:12:02 EST 2017

Hi
I know most of you will be out with us at the visibility action on
Wednesday (4-5:30 PM, rain, snow or shine!) but wanted to pass along the
information on this event which is being coordinated by the Occupy
Portland Elder Caucus.

Zaher also gave a presentation at the end of last month that I sent
around, and was on KBOO on Thursday's "Fight the Empire" show:

http://www.kboo.fm/media/54842-dr-zaher-wahab-fight-empire

Thanks to Angie from IVAW/VFP/KBOO for sending this.

IRAQ AFFINITY GROUP UPDATES

By the way, we have TWO flaky vehicles which we're counting on for
transporting the Tower of Peace. If you have a vehicle with a roof rack
and good traction (just in case) can you contact me ASAP?

Also, we may try to find a way to conduct Monday's Iraq Affinity Group
meeting using a conference call, but need to know how many people would
want to be on the line and/or could find their way to the office.

Thanks

dan h